Saturday, March 24, 2007

My March Babies..


HaPpie Birthday To my March Babies!!!

Kimmie(15th Mac) And Mel(25th Mac)

Dear Kimmie, first and foremost, sorry for this delayed post, hope it still comes in time to wish u Happy Belated Birthday!!Hmmm, i got to know u since i was 7 years old. We were in the same class from standard 1 till form 5. There were ups and downs throughout our friendship but it means nothing anymore. As long as we are still remain close to each other, this matters more...Thank you so much for your genuine love and care. Just wanna wish u all the best in your future endeavours :)

Dear Mel, i wonder whether u'll get to read this. But i really wanna wish u a Happy Happy birthday darling! So sorry i cant celebrate with u this year due to my sickness:( Argh, how i wish i cud sing a birthday song at the top of my voice for U, giving you all my wishes and be there to see you blowing off ur candles!! Dearest sis, this is your special day, do whatever u wan and be happy ya...I'll post my wishes and blessings here and hope u'll receive it:)

Stay young and Pretty, Girls!!

No comments: