Friday, June 25, 2010

J.O.Y :)

Title this week..J.O.Y..will explain more at the end:) Stay tune!
Sorry for the long due update..BLAME on the fact that I need to move out from my hall since contract has ended, which means much packing needs to be done:(

And in the midst of my project option still goin on...BUSY is ME!
U wont believe how much things I've got over 2 years here....If there is one thing I hate in this world, it would definitely be PACKING! :'( God, please send Your Angels to lend a helping hand!

20+ boxes...my tiny room can fit ALL these! Amazing:)Our beloved Kitchen CrewS..Lady in white-Pat, is like our Mummy here. Despite all the trouble and headaches caused by both of us, she still love us LOADS. They're all really nice..to US, the 'twins' Chinese gurls!our LAST breakfast:) The waffle is the BEST:) and we definitely gonna miss the coffee machine in our hall..fresh brewed latte...awwww:(
and our last dinner was cod fish and shrimp with curry sauce..nyum~ with our normal intake of vege:)
I think i will really miss the food in the hall...esp nutroast and seafood Paella..Oh we discovered this new vegetarian pie too, which is called the Wellington Pie! It was so yummy but we only tried it once, which was 2 days ago coz we used to not touch pieS for the past 2 years...sigh..too late dy:'(

Anyway...hopefully by next Monday, I will be more settled with a new place! :)
Allright, updates, updates, updates...I foresee a long post..but we shall see..please bear with me:)
*****************************
BombS of the week!
Angie DYED her hair...LOL!

Everybody is giving me a weird look after this..maybe it's just Aunty Angie doesn't seem will do such thing kinda thought or maybe the colour is too bright! Yes i do agree with that, but it's fine...as long as i LIKE it..,doesn't really matters:)
YEsssSS..smth very daring for Angie to try, but 'give me a pat on my shoulder' coz i DID it! I am at a stage of 'rebellious'??! Naaa, just want to be more adventurous! We only live ONCE! Come on...Hah, i've got loads to try...am not young anymore, just need to EXPLORE more!
Allrighty, next challenge::
Watched a football match in a pub..called The Footage!
England Vs Slovenia
YesssS, when the home country-England is playing, the whole town just goes..superbly quiet because everyone will either be streaming from office, in the pub drinking beer, or at home WATCHING THE MATCH!
It's a BIG game! SooOo, we decided to go specifically to this Pub called The Footage nearby..because...they have a LIVE BAND there playing all sorts of cheers and songs for the England team throughout the match! And the fans will sing along at the top of their lungs! How cool is that...the ambience was just AMAZING!
YesSs, we cheered along for Enger-land:)
the angmoh infront of us felt so funny that these 2 Chinese gurls having so much fun..LOL
Thank goodness, it was a good match!
the happy crowd..a great timing indeed for me to capture this beautiful moment..when the England players in the screen had a group hug, the fans in the pub had a group hug too..WELL DONE England:)
us all sweaty in the jammed packed pub! Phew....it was a great experience though..never regret going there..for once:)
*************************************
ReUnion/ Celebrations!
Met up with Dr Choo!! *congrats dear* Since all chickenS back home had their reunion, we had ours in Manchester as well! I will be seeing this lady more next August onwards since she will be working in Manchester! Whee~~

Steve's 25th birthday at YangSing! ChungHwa-ers:) How many generations were there! Lol...
Yes, Sharon rocks Manchester! A surprise to me:) Didnt know she is coming for a visit at all!! Gurl, rmb my shocked look k...:P Hope you had great fun travelling around Europe!
Finally the story of the Bunnies continue:) crazy over food pick now...Lol!
Wished I could get more, but DAISO is far from me:(
I shall WAIT when i go home and 'SAPU' LOADS!
Anyway, this bento is Ly's and my lunch!
Seeded bread with chicken nuggets and some salad:) Nyum~

J.O.Y= Jesus, Others, Yourself!
You will find great joy when you put Jesus FIRST, then Others second and yourself LAST!
does this make sense?
:)
I'm greatly inspired by the Malaysian Prayer Conference i recently attended in Manchester..and the miracles God is doing back home literally blew my mind OFF!
Nothing is impossible for Him!
*nudge me to hear more live testimonies*
Absolutely NOTHING!
(:am in AWE:)


wasSup Doc: ONE thing TWO say, THREE words FOUR you..
Jesus LOVEs You!

8 comments:

CarynBear said...

dear angel, love your hair! =D
ooo, shift out from ur halls dy?
wher u staying nx?

P's said...

yea man...love your hair.....:P angmofied liao..:P or lalafied? lol..jkjk..but i really love it!

Ang3 said...

>Caryn: thankies Caryn!Am moving to another private hall:) a flat for both of us ony...

>Pei: watever u called it, lalafied or angmofied..it's DYED hair..Wakakakka...i am quite surprised that i actually did it too....! Lurve it!

*jeSSicA* said...

heard my friend said daiso now open in 1U!


yea.....ang-mo-fied!!!!! *screams*

Ang3 said...

>Jess: Another DAISO in One U!??!?!?
why not in Manchester! AiyoooooOOo..

anyway, yes..scream louder:P

*jeSSicA* said...

*SCREAMS*!!!!

send me a photo please. feel like wanna jump to right before ur eyes and take a PROPER look. cannot believe this is angelene teo. hahaha!




.....how i am supposed to sleep now!!

Kirito said...

i AM totally in love with your new look... haha...

Ang3 said...

>Jasper: Hahahahhahahaah.....my fren called this lalafied! Aiks....