Thursday, November 11, 2010

Really wants a break..

Cant wait for my next break to come:( but before that, I have to sit for the exemption finals in Jan and boy it's so tough..5 years of studies, and now down to this exams! Everybody around me could sense the stress and pressure i am having. Aunt Josephia from church even offered to cook for us and invited us to stay over her house whenever we want, to escape from work and stress. How thoughtful of her right, indeed i'm blessed to have spiritual support though am far away from home.Hozy passed us this packed of matcha sweets in church last Sunday:) Really cheered us up!
it says: To future doctors! almost there, i hope!
Had a lunch outing with Jonathan at Try Thai! Got to know him better from our 10 days Paris mission trip. hahaha, a very caring big bro:)
i miss my koko in KL too!

clumpsy me burnt my hand yesterdaywhen i was trying to remove the tray of chicken nuggets from my oven!
OuuuUchhh...left a reddy BIG scar now:( and it's on my RIGHT hand again! now i've got 3 scars on my right hand. The one i had when i fell LAST YEAR is still there!!
i need a magical cream to remove all my scars..

p/s: to all my buddies in AUSSIE sitting for finals
jia you nah, keeping u all in prayers:)





wasSup Doc:When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place where the tide will turn. —Harriet Beecher Stowe



No comments: