Thursday, April 08, 2010

a love letter from HoMe~

I received a lovely birthday card from home today..though it's super delayed. it just made my day, sent to me sealed with love..My papa, mama, koko and jiejie wrote me lovely messages in it...reminding me how loved I am... Indeed blessed to be part of this family.

My sis being a thoughtful gurl even included my younger bro in it..lol!



Thank you for the lovely message in it, sis. I might not be the perfect sister you want, but I'll be one who is always supportive and loving you as who you are.

Btw, love talking to you on the phone..the 1hour+ conversation today was AWESOME and timely! LOVE to hear your voice because u have never failed to cheer me up when I am down.



Dear God,


Teach me to be stronger each day, to face every new day with a smile...
and to LOVE like You do.


Angie






wasSup Doc: "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness"
2 Corinthians 12:9

1 comment:

*jeSSicA* said...

awwwww ♥