Monday, April 05, 2010

I see GRACE..

Another week has gone and...'poof' our study week has officially started..*Gambate*!
Before I TURN ON my everydaystudyeatsleep cycle, i shall update my blog first:)


Wokay...so my Mind&Movement module has ended..finished Psychiatry, Neurology, Rheumatology and also Orthopaedics...ALOT..and thus my upcoming exams wil be a super challenging ones, having to cover so MANY specialties! aAhhhh...please keep me in prayer:) I am really stresssSsss...:'(
Our 14 weeks gP placement at Longsight. Us with Dr Moyo and Linda(the GP manager) This GP attachment has been really helpful for us. Every week, Linda will arrange a home visit for us to take history from the patient by ourselves. She would print out the map for us to avoid us getting lost. Then when we come back, we will present the case to Dr Moyo and have a mini discussion with him regarding the patient's condition. It has been a fruitful and productive 14 weeks..TQ~
my FINAL PBL group for my med school

and Daniel ended the session with his MagiC trickS..we're ALL amazed by it..even our fasci was so intrigued by his..black magic:P

**********************************

Just yesterday, it was Steph's 24th birthday. So we celebrated with her at this NEWLY opened Malaysian restaurant called Lotus:) They served authentic Malaysian food, slightly pricey but it's worth the money coz the portion is HUGE and they were very generous with the ingredients.

Happy Big Day Stephie:)

Steph's Banana leaf rice! we shared a rojak India..this is super nice with peanut sauce...*drools*and teh tarik which cost 2pound each..Super 'katok' money!
smileS..Gurls at Lotus:) I ordered Kuey tiew goreng, Shah ordered KungFu chaw and Ly ordered Beehoon Goreng..

Satisfied us:)

and since catering has stopped for 3 weeks because of Easter break, Ly and myself have to cook ourselves..egg with onion, Udon in spicy tomato sauce with chicken, and A BIG POT of white cabbage(only both of us can manage to finish this..the vege LOVERs!)

(:Happy Easter:)

I was reminded about His love again today, how Jesus came to this earth and bear all of our sins, being crucified on the cross and now rose again to show His glory. When we say He understands what we are going through, He really does because Jesus came to this earth as human to experience life as a man. He has feelings, He has been tempted, He wept..most importantly He loves you and me.

Only He can see the brokenness in me now and restore it.

In His time, i surrender.




wasSup Doc:

I see You pierced wounded for me

when I look to the cross I see

I see grace sealed by your sacrifice,

I see love reaching for me

Precious blood washes and sanctifies

Healing flows setting me free

I see grace





No comments: