Saturday, February 17, 2007

Go away,Tomoko!!

KNT(kena tagged) by Crz !!!

Four movies I can watch over and over and over again:
1. Daisy
2. Internal Affairs
3. Initial D
4. Kuch Kuch Hota Hei

Four places I've lived:
1. Kota Bharu, Kelantan
2. Rasah Jaya, Seremban
3. SS15, PJ
4. Vista Komanwel, KL

Four books I recommend to everyone:
1. The Holy Bible by God
2. The Dateable Rules by Justin Lookadoo & Hayley Morgan
3. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray(title sounds nice, tho i nvr read b4)
4. Don't just stand there, PRAY Something by Ronald Dunn

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Roast Duck
2. Raw celery with vinegar
3. Black Pepper Steak
4. Butter Crab

Four sites I visit daily:
1. friendster.com
2. yahoomail.com
3. hotmail.com
4. ....blogspot.com

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Heaven -for everything there
2. Beaches -for the seashells
3. Cameron Highlands -for the cheap strawberries n roses
4. Rom- for the triangel

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1.Xandie
2.Jess
3.Shannie
4.Tungsten

Crz, i've finished my taggie, please bring Tomoko home now yea.....*relieved*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat is Tomoko??
a cat??

Ang3 said...

it's not a cat. According to Crz,it's a female ghost who crawls on the wall....*Scary*

denise said...

isnt tungsten your dad?
you tagged you dad angie?? so cute!

*jeSSicA* said...

wat u tagged me again??! i got homework to do? yerrr....hmmm i thought u were going to airport to send me off that day i left le..

anyway happy cny!! hope u enjoy...here no much cny mood..

Ang3 said...

>Denise: Yup,i tagged my daddy...coz his blog is too serious d..Hehe.Hopefully he'll do this 'homework'

>Jess: so sorry didn't make it to send you off..Hope everything goes fine for u.It's ok if u cant do this taggie stuff..Ur homework is more important!All the best Dr. Jess:)

xan-di said...

another homework?? aih.. wah, you all pakat make me update blog ar!! sob sob.. haha.. happy chinese new year!!

Ang3 said...

>Xan:Yup, update ur blog la dear!!It's becoming a graveyard...hehe!
Happy CNY too...!

weeLee said...

wow, your dad blogs too. pretty solid content i must say...